Friday, June 7, 2024

June 7, 2024

 

Hello Families! 

This will be my last newsletter of the year. I can't believe it! Your student is coming home today with a "Duck Puck" soap that I had left in stock from my last show. I think they will enjoy them! The soap smells like candy! 

Also, we are going to be exploring force and motion next week and I am asking if they have a matchbox type toy car to bring it in. It will be a fun study! 

Thank you for such a wonderful year in kindergarten! We have reached the end of our time together and I want to tell you how honored I am to have been able to spend every day with your precious children. 

I will still see them in the hallway and on the playground. I will watch them grow from afar. I am a cheerleader forever for them! 

Have a safe and fun summer~Best to you all! 

Sarah


Upcoming Events

June 17- Last day of school- 1/2 day-dismissal @ noon 

No comments:

Post a Comment