Friday, November 14, 2014

Wonderful Conferences and a Ponder...






Hello~

It was so wonderful to meet with most of you for parent/teacher conference this week. It is such a busy time of the year but all so worth it. I absolutely love to talk about your children and am reminded how vitally important our communication is in terms of your children. I do not take it lightly. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. (I am traveling to help celebrate my Aunt's 102nd birthday). 

I have attached a link below and actually cried the first time I read it (and the second...). It speaks to how important all of this really is. Thank you all!



http://missnightmutters.com/2014/11/dear-parent-about-that-kid.html

2 comments:

  1. And thank you for your caring and time and all you do. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family to celebrate your Aunt's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Leslie! We had a wonderful visit. I can hardly keep up with her at 102 years young! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete