Thursday, March 22, 2018

March 23, 2018


Happy Spring Everyone!

This past week has been a whirlwind trying to finish last minute assignments and assessments. Your children have been amazing with our changes in schedule and activity. I am proud of them all and am encouraging all of you to please sign up for a conference with me next week! If you are unsure how to use the online system, please call the front office. They will add you in!

There is a pair of snow pants missing...size 7- Roebuck & Co bib snow pants. If they inadvertently ended up at your house, please send them back in~ Also, any spare clothes children have worn home that belong to the school please return them as well. This is a great time of year to put out a reminder about spare clothing. Spring is very messy and if I have no spare clothes left students have to sit in wet and uncomfortable clothing. I am sending home all clothing before April vacation.

TOYS have worn out their welcome at school. It has been a trying last few weeks as toys are coming in more and more frequently. Bigger and louder and really distracting. We need to please keep all toys at home for the remainder of the year. We may have a "toy day" that the children may earn but I will tell you that the week before it happens. Please help me...keep ALL toys at home.

Supplies: Thank you for sending in markers for your student. If you haven't, please do or if it is a hardship, please let me know. Also...if anyone would like to donate a package of plastic Easter eggs I would REALLY appreciate it. I need a few packs so any would be welcomed! They will not be returned so if they are special Easter bunny eggs please keep them! Thank you so much!

Upcoming Events:
March 23- Report cards home
March 29 & 30- Parent/ Teacher conferences. 1/2 Day of school
April 16-20- April Vacation
May 16 & 17- NO SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN ONLY (Screening for next year's class-oh my!)

No comments:

Post a Comment