Thursday, April 9, 2020

April 9, 2020


Hello Everyone!

It has been so nice to see the sun these last few days! I have finished pruning our blueberry orchard and the seeds I started inside are all up and thriving. I have been staying active and "busy" but I am really beginning to miss my classroom, my friends, and our time together! 

Our Zoom meetings have been so fun and I like how that platform connects us together. I look forward to the day when we all can be at a meeting together! It has been fun to have guest appearances from some of our special's teachers, too! 

Please let me know if you are having trouble with any of the Padlet activities and please make sure you are watching our new mission to Borneo with Beth and Curtis! (Safe links to their videos and the livestream where Sample'sScientists have asked their questions are on the Padlet- Go2Science column-last column to the right...)

Talk to you soon! 
Sarah (Mrs. Sample)


No comments:

Post a Comment