Friday, April 3, 2020

April 3, 2020

Hi Everybody!

It has been a super busy week for me here at home! I have been working on getting our next Go2Science Mission ready in order for us to head to Borneo on Monday!!! Just to be clear, Beth and Curtis aren't still in Borneo. They are safe and sound back here in Maine. They filmed the mission back before Christmas, but now we can watch their adventures and participate in the live stream!

How that will work is I will release their video on Mondays and Wednesdays onto Padlet. I will take questions you want answers to on a Flipgrid and then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will ask your questions on their livestream. Beth will then send me a link to the livestream I participated in and I will share that with you so your questions can be answered! I hope it all goes like that! Fingers crossed!

I have been planting many different kinds of vegetables this week and last~some of them are growing very quickly! Have you planted any seeds yet?

Next week will start our 2 Zoom Rooms a week. I want to try for the month of April to have a Zoom Playdate on Tuesdays at 10am and on Thursdays at 5pm.  Even during vacation week. I feel that will offer more choices for those of you who are still working. I'm willing to give it a try! I'm also inviting our specials teachers and even some surprise guest appearances to join us at those times!

I miss you all~ Be well and remember...I'm right here if you need anything at all!!! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment