Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March 31, 2020


Well~we made it to the end of March! It came in like a lamb and is going out like a lamb, but I am feeling like there was a lot of lion in between!

I cancelled my trip to Arizona and that makes me sad. I know that is a pretty silly thing to be upset about and that staying put is important...but I'm still sad about it!

Our amaryllis from the classroom flowered today~I'm so thankful I brought it home when I left.




Do you have anything blooming, sprouting, or growing at your house? I planted a bunch of seeds inside and they are starting to pop through! I am looking forward to getting into my garden and digging.

I hope to have this be a calm and quiet kind of week. I have another math link I will add to the class Padlet in a week or two. I am hoping all of you have found a routine and a rhythm that is working for your individual families. Don't try to do this like somebody else. I want you to do what you are comfortable with and that is all.

https://padlet.com/ssample4/ktidk3xnlxjr

See you in April! Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment