Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23, 2020


Hello and Happy Monday, My Friends!!!!

Did you have a wonderful weekend like I did? My Mom and I have gone on 3 outdoor adventures and I found some awesome stuff! These ice sticks (that's what I call them) were all over the ground on today's journey and I just had to pick some up and touch them. They were so interesting!
Have you been doing any adventuring outside? Have you found any treasures? I would love to see them~

Mrs. Luchies wants to read to you!!! A book that ALWAYS makes my hungry~ Grab a snack and have a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lr25Cqzr0&feature=youtu.be

Below is a 40 second clip of a beautiful running stream I came across in the woods. One of my favorite sounds is running water!



I will be measuring Slothy in the morning! He is growing like you can't believe!!!

Have a great night~


No comments:

Post a Comment