Thursday, March 19, 2020

March 19, 2020


HAPPY 1st DAY OF SPRING!

Mr. Libby posted a video today and it really cracked me up! If you haven't seen it please take a moment to watch! 

I have attempted to connect Flip Grid to this platform. It is my great hope to post a new "assignment" there every day. Join in with me if you would like. It will be a great way for us to stay connected as we head into our 2nd week apart. Please excuse me as I stumble along and try to figure it all out! 

Here is the link to our current assignment~ 
Please let me know if things are not working (or if they are)! 

Also, I know my plan was that I would call you all every couple of days but I know some of you might not need/want that from me. I had given my personal cell number in the original blog post and know that you can call me if you need my help in any way. I do think I will pose the question to you all as to when or if you want me to touch base by phone. Please email me your phone number and the best time for me to call. I am happy to speak with you or your child but only if you find that helpful. Let me know~ 

Also, Slothy is not wanting to come out of that stump! I think tomorrow I am going to "help" him a little bit so we can finally get a good look at his face! But these pictures are from today-he is still growing! Harper thought Mister or Miss Unicorn would be a great name...what do you think?



The first day of spring was wonderful for me! My friend Jack has got a dance party going on...let's dance!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udrIY0nts-E

A lovely read aloud for spring as well...

Talk to you soon!!! XOXO 





No comments:

Post a Comment