Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March 17, 2020

HAPPY ST. PATRICK's DAY!!!

Did you catch a leprechaun last night? Did you know that you can set the trap again before you go to bed again tonight? I even put some Lucky Charms outside to try and lure the little guy in...I will let you know tomorrow!!!

Speaking of "little guy" our sloth has outgrown the vase that we started him out in one week and one day ago. I had to find a bigger jug and have now put him in my kombucha jar. I guess I won't be making kombucha again until he grows out of the jar. So as I moved him from his smaller jar to his bigger jar I realized we never did have time to give him a name. Do you have any ideas for a name for him or should we wait until he is all the way out of his stump? Here is a picture Mr. Sample took when I moved him to his bigger home.

I was sad that I couldn't send any of our music from Animated Alphabet home but in searching for Animated Alphabet materials I did find three silly teachers doing the motions. They don't do all of the characters the way we do but you can do the actions that we use or try out their moves! So fun!!! (P.S. they do all of the characters- even the ones we haven't learned yet so you can stop the video at Sheriff Shad if you don't want to find out the rest of our friends left to come). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rtNh_1rNWU

I also found the 2 books online that I was planning to read to you today~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGEE4JDwrAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiAnNXxvHc

That's it for today.... I hope the rain moves out and I can get a little more time outside tomorrow!
Until then~I miss you lots!!! Mrs. Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment