Wednesday, March 25, 2020

March 25, 2020




Happy Wednesday, My Friends~~~

I went for a wonderful walk with my mom today! The sunshine on my face was just right! What did you do today? Do you have snow left on your lawn? The greenhouse Mr. Sample and I put up on Sunday didn't handle the snow very well at all...back to the drawing board!

I hope you have had some time to play around with some of the online resources I have shared with you. I would like to do a practice Zoom Classroom tomorrow morning. I will send a link for you to join in and see what you think! Fingers Crossed~


This is a great tutorial for getting started with Flipgrid! A few of you have posted and I am enjoying watching your videos! I hope to start asking some questions for you to respond to next week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tfoCgQuqcw



Sid and his friends are being scientists and discover why we need to wash our hands all the time! You can do their investigation and make your own observations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWhDynv-SQ

I miss each and every one of you~~~~~~XO
Mrs. Sample (Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment